Re: [O] text search and restriction lock bugs

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] text search and restriction lock bugs
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 15:44:30 -0700

On 9/7/17, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
>> from org-agenda-text-search-extra-files?  imo it should not.
>
> Agreed. Fixed.

thank you.

>> 2.
>>
>> if you remove the restriction lock and refresh the agenda,
>> it will produce different results.
>>
>> imo, should act as if the restriction lock were still in place.  g
>> should refresh with the settings that were present at invocation.
>> sometimes you change buffer name, and run a new agenda, so that you
>> can have 2 agendas, one restricted and one not.
>
> Not sure I agree.

not able to convey my intuitions adequately atm.

>> the restriction lock is not fontified nicely so it can be desirable to
>> remove it for editing.
>
> Is this a different bug report?

no, haven't thought about it.

>> remove-duplicates.  imo the agenda could do

> Agreed. Fixed.

thank you.

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.