[O] org-texinfo-compile not autoloaded

From: Ernesto Alfonso
Subject: [O] org-texinfo-compile not autoloaded
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 17:25:59 -0700

Hi,

My 'org-texinfo-compile command doesn't get autoloaded on my

GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5) of
2017-05-11

and I need to manually call: (require 'ox-texinfo)

However, somehow org-texinfo-convert-region-to-texinfo does get
autoloaded.

I notcied this section in my

.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-loaddefs.el

file, which suggests both should be loaded.

>(autoload 'org-texinfo-publish-to-texinfo "ox-texinfo" "\
>Publish an org file to Texinfo.
>
>FILENAME is the filename of the Org file to be published.  PLIST
>is the property list for the given project.  PUB-DIR is the
>publishing directory.
>
>Return output file name.
>
>\(fn PLIST FILENAME PUB-DIR)" nil nil)
>
>(autoload 'org-texinfo-convert-region-to-texinfo "ox-texinfo" "\
>Assume the current region has Org syntax, and convert it to Texinfo.
>This can be used in any buffer.  For example, you can write an
>itemized list in Org syntax in an Texinfo buffer and use this
>command to convert it.
>
>\(fn)" t nil)

Is this a bug?

Thanks,