Re: [O] library of babel ingest interferes with noweb

From: edgar
Subject: Re: [O] library of babel ingest interferes with noweb
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 04:29:58 +0000

On 2017-09-14 21:26, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
I have

  #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
    <<test2>>
  #+END_EXAMPLE

However, it seems wrong to have

  #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
    a=2
  #+END_EXAMPLE

because you no longer know what part you are editing.
Ooops, I should have said that I did C-c C-v v (org-babel-expand-src-block) in the last block. What I need is to get the final code (without references). Thanks!

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!