Re: [O] How to generate clock report for hours worked each day?

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: Re: [O] How to generate clock report for hours worked each day?
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 21:04:05 -0500

ConcreteVitamin <address@hidden> writes:

> org-clock-report is awesome; however, it reports time spent on each
> task. Is there any custom command that you use to generate a clock
> report showing hours worked, across tasks, for each day?
>
> [...]
>
> I just want another command to show how many hours I've worked on
> each day...

You can generate such a report in the daily agenda by activating
org-agenda-clockreport-mode (press R while viewing the agenda). It will
show how much time you clocked during the day, broken down by file,
subtree, etc. You can customize what is shown with the variable
org-agenda-clockreport-parameter-plist.

Best,
Matt