[O] Heads up: mobileOrg has stopped working with Dropbox

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] Heads up: mobileOrg has stopped working with Dropbox
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 15:44:43 +0100

Hello all,

Dropbox seems to have changed their system in some way and mobileorg has
stopped working for me.  Has anybody else experienced the same?  Dropbox
did pop up a less than informative message on my phone saying that
the support for access by 3rd party apps had changed with effect from 28
September 2017 (which coincides with mobileorg ceasing to work...).

I've changed to using ssh which is probably a better route but thought
I'd highlight this.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.1-78-gfbf47c