Re: [O] Can export the files with bibliography only to LaTeX

From: Julian M. Burgos
Subject: Re: [O] Can export the files with bibliography only to LaTeX
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 09:06:19 +0000

I do not think there is an out-of-the-box way to export a bibliography
directly from org-mode to formats other than LaTex.  What I usually do
is export to Tex and then use Pandoc (https://pandoc.org/) to convert that
document to other
formats, usually Word so I can share my work with my colleagues.  Pandoc
can read the bibtex file and add the right citations, doing something
like this:

pandoc --bibliography /path/to/my_bib_file.bib my_document.docx my_document.tex

There is also the ox-pandoc package, that allows you to export directly
from org using pandoc.  I have not tried yet (it is in my to-do list).

https://github.com/kawabata/ox-pandoc

Julian

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnun, rannsókna- og ráðgjafarstofnun hafs og vatna/