Re: [O] [ANN] OrgStruct is dead. Long live Orgalist.

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] OrgStruct is dead. Long live Orgalist.
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 16:40:08 +0100

Hello,

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> The mostly is because filling does not work for me, neither auto fill
> (subsequent lines start at column 1, i.e. not indented)

Auto fill can be tricky to handle because some other minor modes do
fancy stuff with `auto-fill-function' (e.g., Yasnippet).

In particular, you should make sure that `normal-auto-fill-function'
doesn't change once Orgalist is active.

What's the value for `auto-fill-function' and
`normal-auto-fill-function'?

> nor M-q being bound to anything orgalist related... The latter may be
> due to my configuration (*), mind you, but I haven't tracked it down
> yet: M-q is bound to fill-paragraph when in message mode. I have
> removed all of my own M-q bindings I have, as far as I can tell.

M-q should be bound to `orgalist-fill-item' when point is within a list.
Outside, it should be bound to `fill-paragraph'. Be sure to check you
don't do anything suspicious with M-q in your configuration.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou                                                0x80A93738