[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner.el: planner-markup-tasks

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner.el: planner-markup-tasks
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:53:16 +0800

Martin Morgan <address@hidden> writes:

> I've really enjoyed using planner mode, and just downloaded your most
> recent modifications for its task highlighting feature.

Thanks go to Ephrem for that wonderful feature suggestion. =)

> Overlaying the entire task seemed a bit overpowering (e.g., the
> project page link gets lost). Also, with overlay highlighting the text

No kidding. <sheepish grin> I think I went a bit overboard there. New
version incorporates your suggestion. To make it hide the status, set
planner-hide-task-status-when-highlighting to t.

Do you think the task status highlighting should extend all the way to
the left edge, or should it limit itself to the actual task text?

Thanks for the feedback! =)

(By the way, are you already subscribed to the emacs-wiki-discuss
list? Apologies for the duplicate, then.)
--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun