[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: fonts?

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: fonts?
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:20:48 +0800

address@hidden writes:

> How does one change the fonts/colors for things like notes? I saw
> some .css stuff in emacs-wiki.el but no in planner. Is this the
> right place ?

Notes are currently marked up as second-level headers in the
planner-markup-note function. If you want to style the headline, add
attributes to <h2>.

If you want finer control, you can define your own version of
planner-markup-note to add classes to it. Don't forget to add

    ["^\\.#\\([0-9]+\\)" 0 my/planner-markup-note]

or something like it to planner-publishing-markup .
--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun