Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-create-task-from-buffer

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-create-task-from-buffer
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 20:57:37 -0400

Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello there,
>
> I just seem having some time to dig into planner stuff and thought to
> translate the planner_description into german (which I wanted to do
> since long!).  I am using Debian sarge with ratpoison ... and ... oops
> ... ctr-c ctrl-t to "planner-create-task-from-buffer" doesn't work,
> since ctr-t is bound to ratpoison - that is: ratpoison expects an
> input after being called by ctrl-t.
>
> Is there a work around?
>
> ray

Well, it does work, you just have to hit the 't' a second time. C-c
C-t t.

Otherwise, you can change the prefix key in ratpoison (see the Key
Maps node of the info file), or change the bindings in Planner.

I have planner-create-task-from-buffer bound to C-c 5 with:

(global-set-key "\C-c5" 'planner-create-task-from-buffer)

but I just work around all of the other conflicts with the t (like
the next day command in Planner C-c C-j C-t) by just hitting the 't' a
second time.

-John