Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-create-task-from-buffer

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-create-task-from-buffer
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 22:09:07 -0400

I rebind the ratpoison prefix to Control-backtick. I'm not sure about
german keyboards but in the US the backtick is beneath tilde at the
top left of the keyboard---which is why I like C-1, C-2, C-3 as the
next key. My setup is meant to feel like the emacs window split
commands (C-x 1, C-x 2, C-x 3).

Here's a snippet from my .ratpoisonrc, I hope this helps.

escape C-grave

bind C-Tab focus

bind C-1 only
bind C-2 hsplit