[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: breadcrumbs?

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: breadcrumbs?
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 02:57:39 +0800

Tibor Simko <address@hidden> writes:

> For some projects I've been batch-producing these trails via WML
> <http://thewml.org/>.  It would be nice to have similar capabilities
> built in emacs-wiki, esp. automated generation of hierarchical
> breadcrumbs/navbars/sitemaps.  Has anybody hacked something along
> these lines already, to build upon?

Mmm. Not yet. I calendared a task to make #parent directives that
would result in hierarchical indices, but cancelled it in a fit of
procrastination. You're welcome to implement something like it,
though. (Not sure what the tree structure would look like in
Lisp... =) )

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun