[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Some comments after using planner.el for a whil

From: Niklas Morberg
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Some comments after using planner.el for a while
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 10:17:58 +0200

"Sacha Chua" <address@hidden> writes:

> Or you can look at the definition of planner-renumber-tasks and get it
> to follow the sorting order you want.

I think I'll do that (or maybe write a new function
planner-sort-tasks; it seems strange that a function
called "renumber" also changes the order -- in my world
it should only change the numbers :). Don't hold your
breath waiting for such a function, though.

> Strange. emacs-wiki-index works here. Oh, you might want to check out
> planner-experimental for a better index that works with planner pages.

With planner-experimental, the problem is gone. Thanks.

I was also thinking about `planner-carry-tasks-forward'.
Shouldn't it be set to t by default? On the second day
of using planner I was confused that all my tasks had
mysteriously disappeared, but once I found that variable the
problem was solved.

Niklas