[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: WikiIndex and nested folders was emacs-wiki-dir

From: ephrem
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: WikiIndex and nested folders was emacs-wiki-directories infinite(?) loop
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:59:39 -0400

Quoting address@hidden:

> I'm having some trouble with the dev version of emacs-wiki.  I
> have a nested folder structure w/ various text documents and I'm
> experimenting with making emacs-wiki aware of these folders.

Another problem I just noticed...

I've found my problem -- it's not a bug in the program, but rather a
bug in my config files.  I lazily copied Sacha's configs and edited
them to reflect my installation but missed the modifications I needed
to make to the section titled, "Local file links should be transformed
to relative file links if possible".  I should have been more
thorough before I brought it to the list... sorry!

Ephrem