[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Access control for published pages

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Access control for published pages
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 02:07:22 +0800

address@hidden writes:

> Ahh, I was mis-interpreting you to mean that you had separate sets
> of pages to keep private, I somehow missed the note-level
> requirement.

I tend to use pgg-encrypt-region for stuff like that, or I delete the
cross-referenced stuff from the day page and just leave it as a link
to the plan page note (suitably protected).

>>Then, wouldn't I have to worry about translating between Wiki markup
>>languages? The Mason solution is simpler, in my opinion. I can use
>>the emacs-wiki publishing functions to generate one HTML file per
>>note. A bit of Masonry can piece them back together as day pages or
>>project pages on the fly.
> Yeah, if you need to worry about note-level security, then something
> perly/masonry would likely be better.

Ooh, that should be fun. Keep us updated! =)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun