[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Headers not displayed: planner/WinXP

From: alan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Headers not displayed: planner/WinXP
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 10:26:04 -0500

Quoting Sacha Chua <address@hidden>:

> Could you try M-x emacs-wiki-highlight-buffer in an emacs-wiki buffer?
> That forces re-highlighting.

This doesn't result in any change in the displayed planner buffer, and setting
font-lock-support-mode to nil doesn't seem to have any discernable effect.

> > I apply changes to variable-pitch, the inherited face for header-1,
> > those attributes, but _only_ those attributes, show up in the
> > planner markup.
>
> Strange. emacs-wiki-make-faces creates the faces. Maybe we should just
> make the faces by hand... <mumble>

As long as I modify the variable-pitch font, everything works just fine, so it's
mostly workable. I don't do heavy work with planner/emacs-wiki under WinXP, so
unless lots of others are having trouble with this, I don't want to hog too
much attention for it.

> > I'm not sure about this one. describe-text-properties returns no
> > match for me. Does that suggest something strange?
>
> It says it's plain text? Very odd font-locking.

Sorry, I didn't make that clear. No, it doesn't say it's plain text; I don't
seem to have a describe-text-properties function to call.

Cheers-
-Alan