Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: choosing to annotate tasks or not

From: Yvonne Thomson
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: choosing to annotate tasks or not
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 11:49:26 +1000

At Sat, 12 Jun 2004 21:43:22 +0800,
Sacha Chua wrote:

> I find it easier to hit my shortcut for going to today's page and then
> create a task from there, but that's probably just me. <grin>

Well yes, I've got a shortcut for planner-goto-today. Thing is, I'm
working on something. The whole point of planner for me is that I don't
*have* to stop doing what I'm doing, jump to another buffer, write down
the task and then jump back.

It's the same thing for remember. I don't want to have to go somewhere
else to write down my note. I want to just hit a key and jot something
down. <shrug> well, I guess that's the joy of planner. We can all get
what we want from it, usually without making sacrifices for what anyone
else happens to want, Mgrin>.