Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] remember-blosxom for slugs who don't care about

From: TC
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] remember-blosxom for slugs who don't care about story names
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:55:38 +0100

> Well, history is enabled for the prompts, so maybe you could up-arrow
> and add a couple of characters for uniqueness?

Didn't know that.  Cool, it helps.

> ... Excellent ideas :-)  If you get bored of waiting for me to find time to
> implement them, poke me with a big patch :-D

Yep.  And I deserve that too :-)
It's a good excuse for me to learn more lisp than my feeble
cutting and pasting of stuff derived from first running
customize-group. But don't hold your breath; I've promised
myself I'd learn this stuff before, but then stopped with eyes
glazed over at car's and cons's.

tc