[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: some questino about emacs-wiki

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: some questino about emacs-wiki
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 13:00:21 +0800

Ruini Xue <address@hidden> writes:

Hello! Thanks for trying out emacs-wiki.

Emacs-wiki by itself doesn't actually handle subdirectories very well.
I put all my files into one directory; I find it easier that way. If you
really want to organize your files by directory, you can check our mailing list
archives (http://lists.gnu.org/pipermail/emacs-wiki-discuss/)

You might want to ask Gary Vaughan on our mailing list
address@hidden about his patch that adds nice
hierarchies to emacs-wiki.

Copying the rest of the message so that people can respond...

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun