[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Nifty hack: planner-use-day-pages

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Nifty hack: planner-use-day-pages
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 02:27:58 +0800

Brad Collins <address@hidden> writes:

> I am trying to integrate planner into an open distributed
> development project.

Nifty idea!

>   #A15  X  Century Dictionary [[X:address@hidden
> This would make it clear what action was taken, who made it and when
> it was made.

I suggest advising planner-task-done and planner-task-in-progress so
that they add information to the
task. sacha/planner-diary-schedule-task in
http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/planner-config.el might give
you some ideas.

> After that, it would be nice to be able assign tasks from a plan page
> under version control to your personal day plan....

We'll have multi-plan tasks Really Soon Now. Possibly tomorrow. Just
working out some kinks. =) Then the only problem will be cleanly
working with multiple directories, a problem that needs to be neatly
solved anyway... Gary, any news on that front?

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun