[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Changing projects

From: franky . backeljauw
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Changing projects
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:15:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 address@hidden wrote:

And yet another thing: when you create the directories only, you cannot change to a project, or you will get "Wrong type argument: stringp, nil". The solution is to put a (possibly empty) file named WelcomePage in those dirs too, and then it will work. Is this a faq, a feature or a bug?

Apparently, this does not work. Indeed, it allows the use of emacs-wiki-change-project, but when you publish these files, only the WelcomePage in the "top" project gets published; the one in "personal" doesn't... also publishing the page explicitly does not work.

Do filenames have to be unique for all projects?  I don't believe so.
So I guess this might have to do with my previous question (about the "Wiki[top]" not changing to "Wiki[personal]")...

Thanks for any reply.

-- Regards,

Franky B.