[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re-publishing blosxom stories

From: TC
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re-publishing blosxom stories
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 22:33:15 +0100

Gary,

Is there any way to republish an entire emacs-wiki blosxom
project while having timestamps respected.  I know I can
republish the whole thing using emacs-wiki-publish but it,
unlike emacs-wiki-publish-this-page, ignores the timestamp
and I and up with my entire blog looking like I wrote it
ten seconds ago!

At the moment I'm walking through all my files manually, hitting C-c C-p
inside each one :-(

ta,
tc