[emacs-wiki-discuss] address@hidden

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] address@hidden
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 09:27:29 +0800

I stumbled upon Google Groups Beta recently and I've made an
emacs-wiki-announce list. The site is still in beta, so expect it to
be somewhat rocky, but hey, Google is Google and they'll fix it soon.

I'll post new stable version announcements to emacs-wiki-announce and
Cc: emacs-wiki-discuss. emacs-wiki-announce will be fairly
low-traffic.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/emacs-wiki-announce

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun