[emacs-wiki-discuss] emacs-wiki 2.56, planner-el 3.17, and remember-el 1

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] emacs-wiki 2.56, planner-el 3.17, and remember-el 1.2
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:03:40 +0800

Hello, everyone!

I am pleased to announce new stable(?) releases of emacs-wiki,
planner, and remember, merging most of the accumulated patches you've
already seen on the mailing list. You can check out the changelogs for
more details. (The dev changelogs might be more useful. <sheepish
grin> I'll work on figuring out a nice way to deal with this.)

You can get debs from http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/planner/
./ and eventually from the main Debian archives. You can also get the
whole archive from
http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/sacha-stable.tar.gz

remember-el isn't in the main Debian repository yet, as it doesn't
have a sponsor. Gus, what do I need to do to make it easy for you to
add it to unstable?

Sorry, Gary, haven't merged in all your patches yet. However,
emacs-wiki--stable is now a reasonable approximation of --dev, so if
the patches apply to your tree cleanly, then we can just bless your
tree. =)

I might leave for Japan on August 25, 2004 if my application for
overseas training is accepted. Would anyone be interested in
maintaining the packages? Pretty light work at this point: just
merging in patches and adding in the occasional hack. <grin>

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun