[emacs-wiki-discuss] new pages not published until restart

From: John S J Anderson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] new pages not published until restart
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 09:41:16 -0400

  I fell off the planner wagon a while back, but decided to make
  another go of it. Conveniently, Sacha made the recent stable release
  at the exact same time -- thanks, Sacha!

  My new install is behaving differently than the old install (or, at
  least, differently than I remember the old install), and I'm not
  sure if it's a bug or a configuration detail that I failed to frob
  this time. Here's the problem: if I start Emacs, then make a new
  wiki page (be it a day page or a project page), then publish changes
  to the wiki, the new page isn't included. However, if I quit Emacs
  and restart it, and then publish the wiki, the new page is there.

  So clearly there's some sort of list of wiki pages being maintained
  behind the scenes, and it isn't getting updated properly. What do I
  need to do to fix this?

john.
--
"No! Thank God!" - New Zealand (Howick) Member of Parliament Trevor
Rogers in response to the question, "Does New Zealand have anything