[emacs-wiki-discuss] Current status on Muse code review / new repository

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Current status on Muse code review / new repository
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 00:06:41 -0500

Because of a bad cold, pain in my primary typing hand, and an
unexpected work load, I've had to put off doing the Muse source code review
until next week.  Thanks to all of those who have stopped by the #muse
channel.  It should be a bit more lively next week ;^) .

In the near future there will be a repository on
http://www.mwolson.org/archives/2004 that contains the port of Planner
to Muse.  It will be called `planner--muse'.

I've put up a page on my website dedicated to the Emacs Wiki project.
It's at http://www.mwolson.org/projects/EmacsWiki.html .  In
particular, you might find my current plans for Emacs Wiki at
http://www.mwolson.org/plans/EmacsWikiPlans.html useful.

--
Michael Olson  -  FSF Associate Member #652 -- Web: [[http://www.mwolson.org]]
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: bigmike160 on freenode.net: #muse, #pulug