[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Preliminary support for tasks with multiple pla

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Preliminary support for tasks with multiple plan pages
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 01:33:26 +0900

Jody Klymak <address@hidden> writes:

> Why not just prompt for plan pages until the user enters a blank or
> "nil" page?

Hmm. RET currently means accept the default. For notes, this means day
page only, so terminating there makes sense. Tasks default to the last
plan page used, though. (Does that make sense? I found myself creating
related tasks fairly often, so...)

We can make tasks default to day-page-only and ask people to just use
the history to get the plan page. This adds another keystroke, but
might be okay. Then we can prompt for plan pages until the user enters
a blank.

That might work...

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed