[emacs-wiki-discuss] Wrong type argument: listp, "/home/ray/Plans/2005.0

From: Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Wrong type argument: listp, "/home/ray/Plans/2005.01.04"
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:16:05 +0100

Hello there,

I have a nasty error and I don't know how to get that thing done.  When
I start emacs I got the following error message:

Wrong type argument: listp, "/home/ray/Plans/2005.01.04"

It started with the first of January.

To find out what's wrong I eliminated ALL files out of /Plans and the
error disappeared.  Next did I move almost all files back into /Plans
but left out all the files concerning 2005.  That worked too without
error.  Finally I moved all the left over files back to /Plans and the
error was back.  Aha, I thought, so I deleted the day page of today,
restarted emacs - the error was gone.  Then I thought it must be
something IN the actual day page, so I marked all Tasks as done, saved
all files, and used M-x planner-delete-task so that no link referred to
the day page.  I left emacs, restarted - the error was back again.  So,
if I leave out the actual day page, all is fine.  If I have one, the
error is back - no matter what's in the day page.

Any idea what that is?

I have Debian testing, "GNU Emacs 21.3.1 (i386-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit,
Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2004-10-16 on raven, modified by Debian",
emacs-wiki-version 2.66-1.

ray