Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Wrong type argument: listp, "/home/ray/Plan

From: Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Wrong type argument: listp, "/home/ray/Plans/2005.01.04"
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 00:53:33 +0100

Jody Klymak <address@hidden> wrote:

> This doesn't follow.  What happens if you comment out (require
> 'planner-diary) from your Planner.el?  You have already said that
> everything is fine if you remove "* Diary" from your pages, so it is a
> pretty safe bet that planner-diary is the problem.

I'm sorry - I may have caused some confusion.  The mention of * Diary
had been my first impression until I tried to discover the problem any
better ...

Ok, now here is the last thing I did and which had been a complete
surprise to me: I left ALL planner settings active BUT I commented out
the load of (plan) and emacs starts absolutely fine - have you words?

Here the *Message* buffer without (plan) set

Parsing BBDB... (frobnicating...done)
For information about the GNU Project and its goals, type C-h C-p.

> What happens when you M-x diary?

The diary entry appears in a buffer - as normal as anything else.

bye, ray