[emacs-wiki-discuss] Arch tutorial 1: Getting Started With Arch

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Arch tutorial 1: Getting Started With Arch
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 00:24:12 -0500

I've decided to start a series of tutorials on using Arch.  I'm aiming
for releasing one per day.  I'm trying to get myself into "document
mode" for all that Muse and emacs-wiki documentation work that needs
doing.

The first one is entitled "Getting Started With Arch".  It covers how
to start your own project with Arch or branch off one of my projects.

http://www.mwolson.org/projects/GettingStartedWithArch.html

Feedback is welcome.

Next on the list is "Developing With Arch".  It will cover how to use
Emacs and Arch together to commit changes to a project.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #muse, #pulug