Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] emacs-wiki internals : is there a function to c

From: Markus Hoenicka
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] emacs-wiki internals : is there a function to collect the wiki-links of page ?
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:23:50 +0100

Hi,

I use a slightly different approach to solve the same problem. I end up with a
mind map displayed in a Java applet in a web page, but the same approach could
be used to generate a plain HTML site map. However, with several hundred
planner pages a mind map is much more versatile.

I construct the mind map/site map using hierarchical backlinks (requires a patch
for emacs-wiki). The advantage of this is that you end up with a defined
hierarchy. The parent-child relationships are established when you first create
the child page, although the overall link structure can still be mesh-like or
even cyclical. I currently use a Perl script to extract the mind map, but a
better Elisp programmer than me could certainly implement this as a emacs-wiki
extension.

Please have a look here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-wiki-discuss/2005-01/msg00125.html
and here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-wiki-discuss/2005-01/msg00219.html

These messages contain links to example pages that I've created.

regards,
Markus

Pierre-François Gomez <address@hidden> was heard to say:

--