[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner and vm

From: Markus Hoenicka
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner and vm
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 23:39:47 +0100

Hi,

just a quick question about vm integration. If I use
planner-create-task-from-buffer from within a vm Summary buffer, I'll
get a nice link like this:

[[vm:///home/markus/mail/refdb/<address@hidden>][E-mail
from address@hidden

This basically contains enough information to go back to that
email. However, when I follow the link Emacs will only open the proper
mailbox file (refdb in this case), but it won't jump to the referenced
email. Am I doing someting wrong, or is this just not possible?

regards,
Markus
--
Markus Hoenicka