[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner and vm

From: Markus Hoenicka
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner and vm
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:18:51 +0100

Sacha Chua writes:
 > That's odd. Did the vm-message-list variable contain a list of
 > plausible messages? planner-vm-browse-url is supposed to go through
 > them looking for the message-id. Would you feel comfortable edebugging
 > this code and figuring out where it gets confused? It's supposed to work...

The value of vm-message-list is nil, both after creating the task and
after visiting the link. *Message* does not contain anything unusual:

Reading /home/markus/mail/libdbi... done
Parsing messages... done
Reading attributes... done
478 messages, 0 new, 1 unread, 1 deleted
Generating summary... 468
Generating summary markers...
Generating summary... done
Updating of BBDB records finished
478 messages, 0 new, 1 unread, 1 deleted
Mark set [5 times]
Auto-saving...done

I'm not familiar with edebug in any way. Would you have some brief
instructions how to debug this? I'll be happy to do it once I know
where to start.

regards,
Markus

--