[emacs-wiki-discuss] Some Planner questions

From: clair ching
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Some Planner questions
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:39:48 +0800

Hi, everyone!

I have some questions. I hope you can help me here. I am still finding
my way through:)

About planner-diary:
Planner-diary is ok in the sense that you see what you have for the
day itself.  But how do you make planner show the activities that you
have in the coming weeks, months?

How do you arrange the entries of diary? Can they be automatically
arranged according to date and not just according to when they were
entered into the diary?

About Planner-deadline:
But I am having trouble with my planner-deadline problem
#nil   nil Bug Dang re CSS for my blog {{Deadline: 2005.02.11 - 4 days}}
-- That is an example of the error (?) that I get after M-x
planner-deadline-update

;;template

(custom-set-variables
  ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom -- don't edit or cut/paste it!
 '(planner-day-page-template "* Tasks

*Schedule

*Diary

*Notes

"))
(custom-set-faces
  ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom -- don't edit or cut/paste it!
 )

;;planner-diary integration
(require 'planner-diary)
(setq planner-diary-use-diary t)
(planner-diary-insinuate)

;;Calendar integration
(planner-insinuate-calendar)

;;planner-deadline?
(require 'planner-deadline)

--
Clair Ching
librarian, bookworm, information gatherer, anime fan, linux newbie