[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-id-update-automatically has no effect?

From: Niklas Morberg
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-id-update-automatically has no effect?
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 08:49:29 +0100

Greetings,

I recently started using planner.el again after a long vacation. To
begin with I upgraded to the debian package 3.26-3. I use planner-id and
have set planner-id-update-automatically to t.

When I update a task on a day or project page, the changes are not
reflected on the corresponding project/day page when saving.
planner-id-update-tasks-on-page does not work either.

If I do `C-c C-t C-u' to run planner-update-task, the corresponding task
will correctly be updated.

Any ideas on what might be broken or how I could shed some more light on
this problem?

Niklas