[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Cross-linking day pages

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Cross-linking day pages
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 20:08:14 -0500

"J. Bromley" <address@hidden> writes:

> The next question is there a way to do this for the wiki files,
> before publishing to HTML?

I think all you need to do is make some sort of function (for example,
`my-planner-display-navigation-links') and add it to
`planner-mode-hook'.  It will then be called whenever you visit a
planner page.  Make sure to check to see if those links exist already,
otherwise they will be added multiple times when you visit the same
buffer more than once.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #muse, #pulug