Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Howto attach a note to a task?

From: Chris Parsons
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Howto attach a note to a task?
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:21:29 +0000

On the 11th of February 2005 at 15:26, Jeremy Cowgar <jeremy#cowgar.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to attach a note to a given task? For instance, one
> task may require 4 or 5 phone calls in order to complete. I work like
> to log those phone calls and any information about them and
> have some way of identifying that these phone call notes are attached
> to a given task. Also, I would like to be able to be at the task and
> bounce over to the notes for that given task.

Use planner-create-note-from-task - it'll add a little link to the task, plus a
note
on the day page.

Pass a prefix argument to get the note put on the task plan page instead
- I personally use:

(defun chrismdp/planner-create-note-from-task() (interactive)
(planner-create-note-from-task 1))
(define-key planner-mode-map (kbd "C-c C-n")
'chrismdp/planner-create-note-from-task)

Cheers
Chris