[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Howto attach a note to a task?

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Howto attach a note to a task?
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:38:45 -0800

Hi Jeremy,

Jeremy Cowgar <address@hidden> writes:

> Is there a way to attach a note to a given task? For instance, one
> task may require 4 or 5 phone calls in order to complete. I work like
> to log those phone calls and any information about them and
> have some way of identifying that these phone call notes are attached
> to a given task. Also, I would like to be able to be at the task and
> bounce over to the notes for that given task.

No there is not right now.

Should be pretty easy to write a remember-from-task function that will
create a note and add a cross-link in the task.  Not sure about
cross-linking back to the task as they do not have a link syntax as
far as I know.

You may be able to work this into the normal remember-planner-append
but I'm not sure that is easy.

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak      http://opg1.ucsd.edu/~jklymak/