Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] default handling in planner-multi-read-name

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] default handling in planner-multi-read-name
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:04:15 -0800

On Feb 16, 2005, at 5:20 AM, Jim Ottaway wrote:
This might be an imaginary bug, for I may have misunderstood how it is
supposed to work, but planner-multi-read-name doesn't do what I would
expect when one presses RET, and nothing but RET, at the prompt. I
expect it to select the default, but it returns nil.  This seems to be
something to do with an idiosyncracy of string=.

I've noticed the same and wondered the same. It seems confusing/surprising to me --- i.e., I think it is bug-like ;-)

cheers,

+ seth