[emacs-wiki-discuss] Better planner/diary integration

From: Henrik S. Hansen
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Better planner/diary integration
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:07:45 +0100

I think the current way planner-mode integrates with the
diary to be clunky.  For example:

Say I have an appointment for today.  I put this in planner, as that is
natural.  But I also need it in the diary to get reminded.  This seems
clunky, and I need to remember to put it both places.

I want to do all of this from planner-mode.  And the task description
should show up time-specific appointments, and automatically add these
to the diary so I can still be reminded.

Has anyone already implemented this?  If not, I'm going to implement it
this week.  Hopefully, I'm not the only one that'd find it useful. :)

--
Henrik S. Hansen     http://freecode.dk/~hsh/
Computer science (software engineering) student