[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-multi advice of planner-replan-task

From: Keith Amidon
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-multi advice of planner-replan-task
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:35:29 -0800

I'm reorganizing my planner "database" to use the multi-link
capabilities in planner-multi, primarily because I want to be able to
look at many of my tasks from multiple perspectives.  In embarking on
updating the current (large) set of tasks, I found that, while
planner-multi.el has advice for planner-replan-note, it doesn't have
advice for planner-replan-task.  When I attempt to use
planner-replan-task to add additional plan pages, the entry I'm
working on disappears from *all* pages.

I can manually edit all the tasks entries on both existing pages, but
that is quite time-consuming.  I can't use planner-copy-or-move-task
unless I want to reschedule everything, which I would prefer to avoid.
Has anyone else run into this problem and already worked up a
solution?

    Thanks,  Keith