[emacs-wiki-discuss] Changing the default emacs-wiki stylesheet

From: Neilen Marais
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Changing the default emacs-wiki stylesheet
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:05:11 +0200

Hi.

Before I started using emacs-wiki, I saw all the smooth and beautiful
websites made by people using it, and hoped that it would have a nice
style without me having to do anything. Alas, the default style is very
basic. It seems an alternate style sheet can be specified by putting

        #style hello.css

or similar as the first line of a wiki file, but it would only apply to
the current file. How can I get it to apply to all files in a given
wiki?

Thanks
Neilen