[emacs-wiki-discuss] emacs-wiki-coding-map

From: ray
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] emacs-wiki-coding-map
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:49:33 +0100

Hi,

I just found out, that the german Umlauts (e.g. ΓΌ) aren't displayed in
the published html files.  And I wonder, what the problem is.  The
mozilla setting is set to iso-latin-1, which is also my default coding
system.  But then again I checked the variable emacs-wiki-coding-map
and saw, there there the default seems to be utf-8.  En detail this
variable has:

system: iso-2020-jp
string: iso-2022-jp

system: utf-8