[emacs-wiki-discuss] Incorporating Emacs Wiki links and Planner structur

From: A.J. Rossini
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Incorporating Emacs Wiki links and Planner structure into ECB methods buffer?
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:30:33 +0100

I use Emacs Code Browser (ECB) for just about everything these days --
while I'm a bit preoccupied to provide the patch, I'll be rude and
make a suggestion:  does anyone have code for building an ECB methods
buffer for EmacsWiki and EmacsPlanner buffers that revolve around
WikiLinks and/or Formats (the latter especially for navigating the
sections in planner).

(Of course, it should be said that I'm using Emacs(Wiki|Planner) for
everything, as well -- if only I could sync to/from LotusNotes, I'd be
perfectly situated, but that's a lost cause, sigh...).

best,
-tony

"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we can easily
roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).

A.J. Rossini
address@hidden