[emacs-wiki-discuss] Getting "plain" logs from timeclock

From: Richard Walker
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Getting "plain" logs from timeclock
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:38:30 +1100

Not sure if this is something that can be done already, or if it's a
feature request:

planner-timeclock-summary produces a summary of the data stored by
timeclock.  I was wondering if it is possible to automate getting the
data out of timeclock and "insinuating" it into the Schedule sections
of planner pages _without_ summarizing it - i.e., without grouping it
according to tasks.  For instance, it would just munge a clock-in
entry followed by a clock-out entry into one line with a start and end
time; if the task is started/stopped three times during the day, then
there would be three entries put into the Schedule.

I am certainly interested in the summary information generated by
planner-timeclock-summary, but I am also interested in ending up with
a rather plain-looking log in the Schedule part of the day's plan.
Even nicer would be if this merged/"insinuated" with schedule entries
that had previously been entered by hand.

Same goes for planner-timeclock-summary-proj - getting not just a
series of totals for a project, but a complete log.