[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Possible "bugs" in emacs-wiki 2.69

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Possible "bugs" in emacs-wiki 2.69
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 14:32:14 -0500

Li Xianxiang <address@hidden> writes:

> I am writing to report two possible bugs in the emacs-wiki 2.69. I
> use GNU Emacs 21.3.21FC3 and the latest version of
> emacs-wiki-journal.

Thanks for providing this list.  I'm currently going through finals
week, but I have marked every bug report email that I've received
since the last release.  Once things get less crazy (next Monday,
perhaps), I'll take care of them.

One way that bug submitters could help me is to specify which version
of (X)Emacs they use, and what steps to take in order to replicate a
bug.  If possible, try to send me a tarball of the Wiki files for the
minimum case that I would need in order to trigger the bug.  The
reason for this is that I am not noticing most of these errors through
my normal usage of emacs-wiki.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #muse, #pulug