[emacs-wiki-discuss] How to skip unshown days?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] How to skip unshown days?
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 17:58:13 +0100

I've got an odd problem that I don't know how to sort out. Over the weekend I
rebuilt my computer and then had to reinstall my OS. So, now its all up and
running and stable again, so I started emacs and loaded in planner, and found
that it hasn't carried forward the undone tasks from Thursday. Please, how
can I get it working properly again please, i.e. carrying forward the tasks
and skipping the days that are not shown in the planner?

Hopefully thanks
Sharon.
--
 17:53:13 up  5:29,  1 user,  load average: 1.57, 1.66, 1.61
A taste of linux http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html