[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: category index page

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: category index page
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 14:06:07 -0500

<address@hidden> writes:

> I am using emacs-wiki-journal version 2.66.
>
> What controls category page generation in emacs-wiki-journal?  My
> category pages are being generated and updated somewhat when I run
> emacs-wiki-journal-add-entry, followed by
> emacs-wiki-journal-publish-index, and C-c C-p.
>
> The links on the Category page are to an email address instead of to
> the corresponding journal entry.

I no longer maintain emacs-wiki-journal.  There were at least 2 other
people here who wanted to submit major patches to it.  Maybe they
could help you out or provide a tarball with their latest
modifications?

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #muse, #pulug