Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner <-> emacs-wiki

From: A.J. Rossini
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner <-> emacs-wiki
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 16:59:57 +0200

I had this problem a while back.

Solution was to make the default wiki a Wiki Project (I called it
WikiDefault) and then

WikiDefault#WelcomePage was referencable from planner, and
WikiPlanner#TaskPool  was referencable from my main wiki.

HOWEVER...

This didn't quite work permanently, since changing settings in
customize ended up getting things re-written (since Planner insinuates
itself "freshly" everytime).

I've still not quite figured out how to fix it, but cheap, ugly, and
painless solution is to not kill Emacs :-).