[emacs-wiki-discuss] Doing GTD in planner

From: Alex Polite
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Doing GTD in planner
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:44:25 +0200

Hi again.

I've started with both planner / emacs-wiki during the last weeks. In
the same time I've been reading David Allens Getting Things Done.

If I get Allen right I suggests you put all "next actions" on lists that
describe when your able to do them like AtComupter or AtHome or Calls Or
Errands, rather than putting them on list for the project they belong
to.

This leads to a problem with the weekly reviews. It's hard to get an
overview at where you stand in respect to all your ongoing projects.

I'd like to be able to associate  each task with two pages, one page
telling me what project the task is a part of and one page telling me
where I'm able to work at that task.

Is there a way of doing this in emacs-wiki with major recoding?

alex

--
Alex Polite
http://flosspick.org